Terracotta Succulent Bowl
Get the Surreal Succulents-look at home with this rustic handmade terracotta succulent bowl. Designed by the award-winning Surreal Succulents very own Mark Lea, you can get the perfect gift for your friends and family or just treat yourself. These terracotta pots are handmade by a local potter John Swan here in Cornwall. Mark has selected the perfect selection of succulents that are hardy and colourful with interesting textures suitable for outside or indoors.
These planted succulent bowls can be kept outside for the summer and will take a light frost, with this in mind these bowls are the perfect size to bring inside to be enjoyed over the winter on your windowsill.
The succulents included will fill out nicely over the next 12 to 18 months to give you a rewarding display of potted succulents.
You will receive the bowl, plants, soil and grit from pictures three, four and five.
Picture one and two is a mature example of a planted bowl after 12 to 18 months.
Succulent bowl kit includes –
- Handmade terracotta bowl from Cornwall 18cm wide x 8.5 cm (size may vary due to being handmade)
- Succulent soil mix
- Cornish grit top dress
- 1x Echeveria ‘Duchess of Nuremberg’
- 1x Aloe aristata
- 1x X Sedeveria ‘Letizia’
- 1x Sempervivum calcareum
- 1x Echeveria elegans
Building your succulent bowl –
- Simply add your succulent soil mix
- Plant your succulents and spread the Cornish grit top dress around them as you go.
- Once you have finished, thoroughly water with the three D’s method – Drench, Drain and Dry.
- Let your bowl dry and repeat the watering process.
For more information about keeping succulents, check out our care guide.
38 in stock